- 4 half-pound Ahi Tuna Steaks (about 3/4" thick)
- 3/4 Cup Garlic, Ginger, Soy Marinade (whisk together 1/2 Cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce, 1/4 Cup Olive Oil, 8 cloves chopped Garlic, 1 tbsp. minced Fresh Ginger, 2 tsp. Black Pepper)
- 2 Avocados, Pitted, peeled, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Wasabi
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2-3 Green Onions, Chopped (1 separated for garnish)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Now onto the Tuna Steaks. Thoroughly coat steaks with marinade on all sides. Preheat grill or BBQ to medium heat. Brush the grill very clean and oil well! Grill Tuna for 2 minutes on each side, turning only once. The tuna should be RARE. Plate the fish, spoon puree equally over top of each steak. Add a dollop of Guacamole on top of each steak. Garnish with Green Onion and Serve!!!